Terms and Conditions
- Scope of application
The following terms and conditions of junikind, proprietor Rebecca Bilger, Taborstrasse 50/24, 1020 Vienna, hereinafter referred to as junikind, apply to all goods orders placed online via the website www.junikind.com.
- Conclusion of contract
- All details of goods and prices at www.junikind.com are subject to change and without obligation.
- junikind’s offers represent an invitation to the customer to make an offer of purchase. By clicking the Submit order1 button at the final stage of the ordering process, you are placing a binding order for the goods in the shopping cart.
- The contract is concluded by declaration of acceptance or actual delivery. If we should later discover an error in the details of a product, price or availability we will inform the customer of this immediately.
- Payment terms
- The prices quoted on the product pages include statutory value added tax but no postage.
- The purchase price becomes due as soon as the order is placed. Goods may be paid for by advance payment, cash on delivery, credit card, Paypal, eps (Austria only), immediate bank transfer or cash on collection.
- If you choose to pay by credit card, your credit card account will be charged as soon as the ordering process is completed. In the case of returns or cancellations of goods paid for by credit card, we will refund the amount payable to your credit card.
- If you choose to pay cash on delivery, an additional forwarding fee of 6 EUR is payable which is collected on delivery. No further taxes or charges are payable.
- Our bank details:
Erste Bank Wien
Account number: 28957903801
Bank code (BLZ): 20111
IBAN: AT 862011128957903801
- Shipping costs
- In addition to the prices quoted we charge a fixed sum of 5.90 EUR per order for shipping within Austria. The shipping costs are detailed clearly on the order page.
- We charge a fixed sum of 9.90 EUR for shipping outside Austria. junikind only ships to addresses within the EU.
- After the goods have been dispatched you will receive confirmation of this by email.
- We normally deliver in 3-5 days within Austria and 4-8 days within the EU. Any differing delivery times are indicated on the appropriate product page.
- Orders are accepted subject to the proviso that we ourselves are supplied punctually and correctly, and bear no responsibility for availability. With the exception of cases of gross negligence or intention, damages are excluded. The costs and risks of delivery are borne by the customer.
- All delivered goods remain the property of junikind until full payment has been received. Under certain conditions we reserve the right to require confirmation of income or payment by cash on delivery of the parcel.
- If after three delivery attempts it has not been possible to deliver the goods successfully, we reserve the right to withdraw from the contract. Any considerations paid will be reimbursed to you immediately. If delivery of the goods should fail for reasons which are outside our responsibility (e.g. delay in supply to us), junikind is entitled to forbear from the order. The customer is not entitled to claim damages against junikind. Any payments which have already been made will be reimbursed.
- Damages, liability
- Claims by the customer for damages – whatever their legal basis – are limited to those cases in which junikind or vicarious agents caused the damage through gross negligence or intention. This does not apply to cases of personal injury. The limitation period for claims for damages is three years from transfer of risk.
- Claims under the Produkthaftungsgesetz (Austrian Product Liability Act) remain unaffected. Any claims for compensation within the meaning of Section 12 of the Produkthaftungsgesetz which you or a third party make against us under the title of “Product Liability” within the meaning of the Produkthaftungsgesetz are excluded unless you or the third party provide evidence that the defect was caused in our sphere of responsibility and through gross negligence at least.
- Right of revocation, exclusion of revocation
- You may revoke your order within two weeks without further specification of reasons, in written form (e.g. by letter or email) or by returning the goods. The time period begins with receipt of the goods ordered. Punctual dispatch of the revocation or goods constitutes observance of the revocation period.
- You may revoke your order by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- You may also revoke your order by sending a letter to:
(please also return goods to this address)
1020 Vienna, Austria
- Consequences of revocation
n the event of an effective revocation, the performance received by both parties must be returned. If the performance received is returned partly or only in a deteriorated condition, you must pay compensation for lost value to junikind accordingly. With regard to the surrender of objects, this does not apply if the deterioration of the item is attributable solely to your inspecting it as you would have been able to do in a retail shop. You may avoid an obligation to compensate for value lost through deterioration arising from normal use of the item by not using the item as if it were your own and by refraining from doing anything which might adversely affect its value.
Items which can be shipped by parcel must be returned at our risk. Items which cannot be shipped by parcel will be collected from your address. Obligations to reimburse payments must be fulfilled within 30 days. The time period begins for you when you send us your declaration of revocation or the item, and for us when we receive it.
- Return shipping costs when exercising the right of revocation
You must pay the return shipping costs if the goods delivered correspond to those ordered and if the price of the item to be returned does not exceed an amount of 200 Euros. In all other cases the return shipping is free of charge to you.
The warranty is governed by the statutory provisions. The period of warranty is 24 months from receipt of the goods. No warranty can be provided for such defects as are attributable to customer use which is improper or exceeds the normal demands made on the goods, nor for parts subject to normal wear and tear.
- Data protection
The customer accepts that junikind will store and process the customer data given in the contract for the purposes of accounting, shipping, fulfilment of contract and customer records. In all data processing procedures, in particular the collection, storing and transmission of your personal details, junikind will observe the statutory data protection regulations in accordance with the provisions of the Austrian Data Protection Act (Datenschutzgesetz 2000). By placing an order you consent to being contacted by junikind by telephone or text message for promotional purposes. You may revoke this consent at any time.
All photo rights, copyrights and other industrial property rights relating to the content of our website www.junikind.com are owned by junikind. Use without express prior consent is not permitted.
- Applicable law, place of jurisdiction
The contracting parties agree that Austrian law will apply unless any mandatory legal regulations oppose this.
If the customer is a consumer within the meaning of the Konsumentenschutzgesetz (Austrian Consumer Protection Act), the jurisdiction of the court in whose district the customer’s legal place of residence, habitual place of residence or place of employment is located is deemed valid.
For commercial contracts pursuant to the Unternehmensgesetzbuch (Austrian Commercial Code) it is agreed that the place of jurisdiction be Vienna.
- Change of address
If you change your place of residence you must inform us of your new address within 14 days. Otherwise you will be liable for any costs we incur in ascertaining your place of residence.
The ineffectiveness, invalidity or nullification of any individual clause in these Terms and Conditions does not affect the validity of the remaining clauses.
- Details of the host of this website
UID: ATU 647 20 779